Position : Safety Officer
Master Drilling Exploration – with headquarters in Fochville Gauteng Province South Africa, is seeking to fill a Safety Officer position located in the Rustenburg Area – BRPM & Impala
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Conduct physical safety audits as required
- To advise and give SHEQ related guidance
- Manage and take control of the SHERQ Management system
- Update risk assessment to ensure that they are current
- Implement standard, procedures and policies applicable to the company/site
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience in incident and accident investigation will be advantageous.
- SAMTRAC/COMSOC 2
- Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint and Word Intermediate
- Legal Liability – MHSA
- Well conversed in English.
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 will be advantageous.
- Facilitation and Presentation experience
- Behaviour Based Safety (BBS) Implementation experience
Preference will be given to EE Candidates.
Salary and benefits are market-related.
lf you would like to be considered for any of the above-mentioned positions, please send your CV to [email protected] or fax to +27 (0)18 771 5156 with the job title (as listed) clearly indicated in the subject line.